Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to move through to social networks like our Facebook private groups
- Personalise our site to you to ensure you have a unique student experience
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient and more relevant
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below:
Website Function Cookies
Our own cookies
- Making our shopping basket and checkout work
- Determining if you are logged in or not to the Academy
- Remembering if you have accepted our terms and conditions
- Showing you which pages you have recently visited
- Allowing you to add comments to our site
- Tailoring content to your needs and your individual interests
- Remembering if we have already asked you certain questions
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third party functions
- YouTube – powers the videos on our site
- Our CRM system – enables your unique Academy experience
Disabling these cookies may break the functions offered by these third parties and affect your Academy experience.
Social Website Cookies
So you can easily “Like” or share your experience on social websites like Facebook and Twitter we may include sharing buttons on our site.
Cookies are set by:
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks. See each provider for their own cookie and privacy policies.
Visitor Statistics Cookies
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site, for example our Academy members functions.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
(The cookie information on this site was derived from analysis provided by Attacat Internet Marketing http://www.attacat.co.uk/, a marketing agency based in Edinburgh, Scotland. If you need similar information for your own website you can use their free cookie audit tool (this is not an affiliate link).)